Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Ten Books that Made Me Laugh
Ummm, I don’t read a lot of make-you-laugh books, so I’m only going to list five books here. Definitely check these out though. They are awesome-sauce and winny-wins!
- You’re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day. I will never stop extolling the virtues of the incomparable Felicia Day. She’s amazeballs, and if you don’t know who she is…please fix that ASAP.
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler. Another truly hilarious, and incredibly thoughtful, lady whom I adore!
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews. The humor is questionable/offensive at times, but there is no denying that this book made me LOL A LOT.
- Pianist in a Bordello by Mike C. Erickson. A humorous, political satire by an indie author. Good smart/funny stuff here.
- Candide by Voltaire. You know, for throwback’s sake. A little satire from 1759. It’s better in French FYI.
I’ll finish up with five funny books I’m dying to read, but haven’t gotten around to because my TBR is like 900 books long at this point. 😀
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Paddle Your Own Canoe by Nick Offerman
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
- Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
Are you sensing a theme here? I really like comedians and anyone who was on the shows SNL, Parks & Rec, The Office, and Girls…good stuff!